Hi Joshua,

Please review our platform matrix at:
http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/system_requirements.cfm

(Aside: Note [.cfm] ... Our wesite runs both JSPs and CFML using BlueDragon..)

You will notice that for "BlueDragon Server 3.0", we list supported environments by
operating system. (Since it bundles ServletExec and JTurbo, the os support mirrors
that of those products).

For "BlueDragon 3.0 for J2EE Application Server", we list supported platforms by
Applications Server. Since Apache Tomcat works on Windows, LINUX & Mac,
BlueDragon/J2EE 'should' work fine. After all, it's just Java running within a
standard Java Web Application...

BlueDragon/J2EE should work on any J2EE platform minimally compliant with the latest
JSP/servlet APIs. "Officially Supported" by our definition means that we have verified
a given configuration internally, and that we've written sufficient documentation to
explain basic installation, configuration and use.

To that end, we know we also work on JBoss and Borland Enterprise Server, among
others. In our upcoming service pack release for BlueDragon (early Jan '03), look for
updated and expanded "official" support on other platforms.

Regards,
Dan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]