That part is no problem. Its what I need to put into the application.cfm to timeout or
after 2-3 attempts lock the user out.
Also once they log in they might drag a shortcut to their desktop which would bypass
my index.cfm in the root that has the authentication code.
How can I "force" them to the login screen everytime regardless if they dragged a
shortcut?