From: FlashGuy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 8:16 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Login/Password screen

That part is no problem. Its what I need to put into the application.cfm to
timeout or after 2-3 attempts lock the user out.
Also once they log in they might drag a shortcut to their desktop which
would bypass my index.cfm in the root that has the authentication code.
How can I "force" them to the login screen everytime regardless if they
dragged a shortcut?