If you have a question that is directed directly to Macromedia then you
need to contact Macromedia directly. That means either contacting
support, or sending your question to me. At the least CC us on your
post. Otherwise, there is a chance we might not see your original
question, or a follow up.

We spend a lot of time helping people out on this list. Most of the
people from Macromedia who are on the list and help people out are not
here because they have to be, but because they love and are dedicated to
the product and community. However, again, if you need direct support
from Macromedia, then you need to contact us directly. We have processes
and channels setup to provide the type of 1 on 1 support /communication
that you appear to be looking for.

Again, please feel to email me directly with any questions that you have
that are addressed to the macromedia in general, or the CF Team in
particular.

btw, this should not be taken to mean that we will not continue to be
active on the list helping people out. It just means that with the high
volume of messages on the list, we miss questions / topics sometimes.

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]