Phil/MM Product Team

> All the drivers are from DataDirect/Merant
> except for the mySQL driver.

Are you sure about the above? What Java Type IV driver is provided with CFMX
for DB2 UDB?
This?
http://www.datadirect-technologies.com/products/jdbc/jdbcrelhighlights.asp
The above driver supports DB2 UDB for AS400(iSeries) for V5R4 and V5R1 OS
Versions. I havent been able to configure this connection with CFMX..(got a
Native JTOpen connection working) and i dont think AS400 DB2 UDB is
supported....
Can you give some documentation on exactly what drivers CMFX
uses(Author/Versions)?

It would be very helpful to see some documentation on implementation of
"CFQUERY" and how connection pooling works in CFMX.

Thanks
Joe