Thanks for the url, Jochem.

I do research the docs *usually*, but I've found in many
cases, that it takes an inordinate amount of time to find
an answer to a simple question.  So sometimes I just go
for the "quick fix."  :o)

And, although the docs explain the possibilities for monetary values,
I didn't get from the "best practice" recommended and
enough specifics.  That's been true on the many occasions
I've tried researching the docs first.

And, one final note...even though the docs may provide an answer
to a question, they can be wrong, or simply provide an inadequate or
incomplete answer.  Even if I find an answer to a question, I would probably
put the doc's answer and my understanding to a test in the "wisdom of the
community"
before spending a lot of time setting up a database and coding just
to perhaps find out later that I missed one little aspect of the situation
that requires me to change everything I've done.

"Measure twice, cut once..."

Thanks for your help.

Rick