From: Michael Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 6:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF5/WinXPPro - java patch doesnt work - Why?

Thank you for your response, Mike.  I'm using the stock standard release
versions, with all Microsoft's hotfixes and patches applied, according
to the automatic update.  It's WinXP Pro.

In the control panel there's a "Java Plug-In" icon and it says the
runtime for Netscape is 1.3.1_02 so I set it to be the default runtime
for IE too.

Even after restarting the browsers, and restarting the system, the
CFTREE applet still isn't passing the values across.

Any other ideas anyone?

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia