Hello Christian.. And Welcome!

I'd like to jump in and make one suggestion for the reskit.  I'm very
interested in seeing a component that would build entire sites for us,
quickly and simply.  Something like "CF_BuildSite".  With options
including "detail", "look", "ecommerce", etc.  Including support as a
tag would be great... Like:

        <cf_buildsite detail="medium" look="corporate" eccommerce="yes"
automanaged="youbet">

Something along those lines?

<evil grin>

But seriously... Welcome aboard!