From: Christian Cantrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 12:47 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Brief Introduction

I would like to introduce myself to everyone on cf-talk as the new
Macromedia community manager for ColdFusion.  My name is Christian, and
I have been developing various types of applications in ColdFusion and
Java for the last five years.  I am excited about the opportunity to
work with such a strong and active community, and to help ensure that
the dialogue between the community and Macromedia is efficient and
productive.

In addition to managing the relationship between the ColdFusion
community and Macromedia, I will, among other things, also be
responsible for the ColdFusion content on the Macromedia MX Developer
Resource Kit, so I am interested in discussing ideas about the types of
articles, tutorials, sample applications, component libraries, etc. you
think would be useful.  Additionally, please do not hesitate to email
me personally off-list with any other questions, comments or
suggestions at any time.

Christian Cantrell