At 06:18 PM 1/6/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>  Some haven't
>cared and some have wanted me to take a brainbench exam on the spot.

  I took one such of these test ( Not BrainBench, but a company that
escapes me ) and the questions asked were so vague / detached from real
development it was very frustrating.  One question I remember was "How many
possible values are there for the X attribute of Y tag?"  In what real
world situation would that come up?  Never!    For example, I may know that
the cfobject tag can be used for creating an instance of specific objects
(COM, Corba, Web Service, etc.. ) but that doesn't mean I know ( or even
need to know ) how many valid values there are for the type attribute of
the cfobject tag.

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DotComIt, Putting you on the web