Another thing is that it's kind of annoying is that I have to manually
start Jrun ... I know, I know, shellscript, but that's Greek a lot of
Unix/OSX newbies. Starting Jrun/CFMX by default on bootup would be nice.
Or at least package a shellscript and instructions on how to set it up.

Joshua Miller
Head Programmer / IT Manager
Garrison Enterprises Inc.
www.garrisonenterprises.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(704) 569-9044 ext. 254

except where the sender states them to be the views of
Garrison Enterprises Inc.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]