Yeah, we have users here that have been on Mac since day 1 that we're
going to have to force onto OSX. My boss has a gorgeous TiBook and it
blew me away the first time I looked at the screen and saw it running
OS9.2

I was floored when I went to school and started using Macs in the 90's
... I saw there was no command line and I said "What if something goes
wrong, how do I get into the terminal" ... Then I realized nothing ever
went wrong :)

It is nice to have the power of Unix now though, but a lot of old-school
Mac users still find the terminal daunting.

Joshua Miller
Head Programmer / IT Manager
Garrison Enterprises Inc.
www.garrisonenterprises.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(704) 569-9044 ext. 254

except where the sender states them to be the views of
Garrison Enterprises Inc.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]