I use MySQL-Front (which is discontinued) and ... the MySQL group have a
program called MyCC that basically acts like a enterprise manager (of
sorts).  There's also other MySQL guis out there if you look, most are
commercial or shareware.

~Todd

At 10:48 AM 1/15/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I use phpmyadmin even though it doesn't have everything it's pretty good.
>
>And better than straight command line.

Todd Rafferty ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - http://www.web-rat.com/
Team Macromedia Volunteer for ColdFusion
http://www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/
http://www.devmx.com/