From: Jeff Fongemie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 11:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How the heck can I do this?

As it stands, the output will show all bids. I need it to show a place
holder

for the first top 4 bids like $$$$ and show the 5th highest bid. The idea is

that the bidders can't see the top 4 bids.

Jeff Fongemie

<CFQUERY NAME="getbids" DATASOURCE="hclimb">

SELECT bidsID, firstName, lastName, EmailAddress, HomePhone, BidAmount,

BidDate, Alias

FROM bids

ORDER BY bidAmount desc</CFQUERY>

<head>

<title>Bids Are...</title>

</head>

<TABLE CELLPADDING="2" CELLSPACING="2" BORDER="0">

<TH>Alias</TH> <TH>Amt. Bid</TH> <TH>Bid Date</TH>

<CFOUTPUT QUERY="getbids" maxrows=5>

<TR BGCOLOR=###IIF(getbids.currentrow MOD 2, DE ('FFFFFF'), DE ('grey'))#>

<TD>#Alias#</TD> <TD>#BidAmount#</TD> <TD>#BidDate#</TD>

</TR>

</CFOUTPUT>

</TABLE>