I experienced that problem 2 years ago on CF50.  I don't remember the
resolution too well at this point.  I think it turned out it was because the
IP address of everyone in our company was being assigned the same IP address
when browsing the internet.  This in turn caused CF to assign the same CFID
and CFTOKEN, and so we ended up with each others sessions.  Or something
like that.  Sorry to be so vague.

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****