From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 9:14 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: experthost.com & cfmx

hmmmm. when was the last domain
you put on there? I have no problems,with the domains
that I have on their cf5 servers, its just the new cfmx servers.

...tony

Tony Weeg
Senior Web Developer
UnCertified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
Information System Design
Navtrak, Inc.
Mobile workforce monitoring, mapping & reporting
www.navtrak.net
410.548.2337