CF doesn't "support" JavaScript: CF runs server-side, JavaScript runs
client-side.  Your support for JavaScript is dependent upon the end
user's browser, not how you generate the content.

The best book I've come across is O'reilly's Javascript: The Definitive
Guide (Flanagan).  It teaches it as another programming language, and
has the best Javascript reference I've ever seen.  Best of all, it
doesn't waste your time by just showing a bunch of scripts that anyone
can find off of the web and copy and paste; it gives you the tools to
program with JavaScript, without any fluff.

--
Billy Cravens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]