I have question about using JS and CF.  What I wanted the following to do is
build a list of parts in a SELECT command.  ALlow the user to select the
part they want and then reload the page with the part number select.

The calling program is call "EndItemAddEdit.cfm" and of course I want to
call in the same window the same program.

Thanks for the help

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

function goThere() {
var list = document.forms[0].urlList
location = list.options[list.selectedIndex].value
}

</SCRIPT>

<SELECT NAME="ENDITEMPN" onClick="goThere()">

        <cfoutput query="EndItemLU">
                <OPTION
VALUE="EndItemAddEdit.cfm?ENDITEMPN=#ENDITEMPN#">#ENDITEMPN#</OPTION>
        </CFOUTPUT>
</select>

Jim Ray