I guess once I've finished implementing multiple languages for Tapestry
(soon I hope) I need to investigate a VAR agreement with New Atlanta so I
can start distributing self-installing CD's.

> Part of me is elated and part of me has the shivers.
> We'll just have to sit and watch.  With multiple *viable*
> platforms any manner of outcomes are possible.

> Viable doesn't just mean technically sound, or even
> superior.  Have seen some great products flushed to
> neverland via poor marketing or ill-conceived pricing
> strategies.

> I was pretty ticked to see CF go back up in price late
> last yr.  Seemed like a mystifying move in the wrong
> direction at the time, and now...

> Like I said, interesting times.

>  Matt Robertson,     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  MSB Designs, Inc. http://mysecretbase.com

s. isaac dealey                954-776-0046

new epoch                      http://www.turnkey.to

lead architect, tapestry cms   http://products.turnkey.to

tapestry api is opensource     http://www.turnkey.to/tapi

certified advanced coldfusion 5 developer
http://www.macromedia.com/v1/handlers/index.cfm?ID=21816