From: "Jeff Garza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: CFMX DSN woes

Actually, you can use trusted connections (Windows Authentication) with SQL
Server, however CFMX will only connect using the account that it is running
as.  We have Domain level service accounts for all our CFMX installations.
If you want to use a Trusted Connection you have to run CFMX as a named
user.  System (which is the Default for CFMX) cannot participate in a domain
or any network sharing for that matter...

Otherwise Mike is correct.  You have to enable SQL Server logins.  As for
Oracle... ??? Don't work with it.

Jeff