From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 8:23 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: ODBC Problems?

To get back onto the original topic: Has anyone found the ODBC socket
connection to work?  Using what db/version?  We've heard from people who
didn't, both in this thread and previously.  Who can share with us an
experience of a stable connection?  Maybe if we approach this from a
different end we'll hear some good news.

 Matt Robertson,     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc. http://mysecretbase.com