Well it's nice and pretty, but I immediately found at least one basic
problem in architecture

Look at the 'site of the day' and explanations of the various features
on the site - you can't get there with the explanation in a new window.
So when you read about the new features then want to go back and look,
you have to use the 'back' button instead, and wait for the flash to
reload all over again.  This is one of the basic problems with flash
navigation schemes.

I think they'd be better to have the links underneath the big skipintro
panel in html instead of flash.

This is one of the ongoing problems with flash, and will continue to
hold back the acceptance of flash until it's addressed.

There are some wonderful innovations on this new site and it looks
fantastic, but it doesn't work the same way as the thousands of other
sites that people visit.  Particularly, the right-click menus.

And it's a good thing I'm using ASDL broadband now, because it's long
wait for the flash navigation menus to load every page, and every
forward and every back as I move around the site. It's a LOT LOT LOT
slower than the html sites I navigate all day.

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks.