Yes, I agree that if a decent discussion is started about it then it seems
like Sean & Christian jump right in a get something done.
But this guy was taking it way to far!
And then starts insulting members and saying that he wants to aggravate us.
If the guy had a brain cell and a half he'd realize that we are the people
that can help him but instead he starts spewing insults at people.
a better logic suggests that if you have an issue then get the others to
push the maker to fix it, simple common sense.

"I'd never before seen a major corporation rethink their  pricing/licensing
policies just from some posts on a mailing list"
Exactly! but as I recall when ( I believe it was brook) started that out and
throughout the duration of the discussion it was handled fairly pleasantly.
A complaint was made and a discussion started & MM responded. If I was MM I
wouldn't respond to that putz either.

hey I realize its just my opinion & my opinion was he took it too far.
If I was MM I'd give him his money back, cancel his license and send him on
his cheerful way:)

Maybe Tony could share his "half pipe" with him and things would chill a bit
and he'd get taken care of.

dave