Thanks for the tip, but we only have the default mappings.  I'm checking out
the article though...

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Remus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 7:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Server config issues?

This may (or may not) give you any clues.  I had a very similar sounding
problem when I was running multiple virtual mappings of CF under IIS.  The
technote 23179 on Macromedia's site cleared this up, I believe (it's been a
while now).  That's at
http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/tn18258.htm.
That's just a random guess, maybe you'll luck out and that'll be it.