Not sure if the list is just dead tonight or broken. But I'm dying
for an answer here.

2 questions.

1) How do a keep a session alive with cookies disabled? Steps please.
I've read "Use the jsessionid", etc., but I must be doing it wrong.

2) How do I keep that same session alive going from one domain to
another? The page will be under the same cfapplication tag.

Passing cfid and cftoken has always worked. Now I'm passing urltoken,
which passes cfid, cftoken and jsessionid. jsessionid changes on
every click though. Even if I manually set it with...

jsessionid = url.jsession.id

I've just sat here for 8 hours trying to figure out how to do
something that it took me 30 seconds to learn in CF 4.01. And that
was when I had a whopping day or two of experience under my belt. Now
I have 4 years and I can't maintain session state across domains or
when cookies are disabled. Extremely discouraging. :-(
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
http://www.cf-ezcart.com/
954.721.3452