> However, to put things bluntly, HTML sucks.
Html might suck.. but it has driven internet..to where it is today.

CFMX was re-written in Java as J2EE application, giving developers
the leverage to implement scalable applications... and be productive(ROI).
MM did a really good job...but released too soon.

As for Flash and RIA.. its just another hype...
If anything is going to replace.. html...that will probably be
an open source technique..approved my W3C etc.. and when all browser
vendors agree to implement the alternative(RIA) to "html"...
that might be reality... until then.. "HTML" will rock.. JUST FACT! :)

Joe Eugene