From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 11:18 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Tricking users/progress bar

It has been pointed out that my choice of words below were a bit...
off... sorry folks, didn't even realize! (This is what happens when I
type faster than I think. ;)

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus