Isn't there a trick with... the col tag - or some such - to make tables
render part way? I _swear_ I remember reading something about a tag you
can add to your tables so that they would be able to render as they were
being built.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus