Dave..
>I know plenty of people running CFMX production servers right >now. They might
>disagree with your conclusion about releasing >too soon. Maybe if you want to use
>ODBC to talk to your AS400 >DB2, but >that's a pretty small segment of users I
>suspect.

I have been able to come up with an alternative (Java) solution  to every problem i
have come across in CFMX..(*SO FAR*) and i dont have a problem implementing them...
So i really DONT have to Bi**ch about something NOT working in CFMX...
Am just bringing up issues here...FOR the General GOOD OF CFMX!.
IF the Community/MM thinks a CFMX BUG is trivial, i can play along with that.

Joe Eugene