From: charlie griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 2:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cfgrid issues

Hey All:

Having some issues with cfgrid.

I inherited this application that uses cfgrid to allow certain staff members
to update a db table directly.

This was built on CF 4.5, and we're now on 5.0 (we have been for around 6
months now).  I don't know if it just broke now (which would be weird), or
if I just wasn't made aware of it since our upgrade.

In any event, I'm getting an error on the form's action page.  I'm
outputting a #cfcatch.message#, and getting 'Grid crossref not found'
(crossref being the name of the grid on the form page).

A <cfdump var="#form#"> shows a field named crossref, but no value in it  (I
do have the enablecab="yes" attribute in the cfform).  I also just replaced
the cfjava2.jar file in webroot\cfide\classes with one that I downloaded
from MM's site (as noted in technote 17998 located at
http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/tn17998.htm).

Still, no success.

I have very little experience with cfform and the java form controls, so I'm
not sure where to even begin with troubleshooting/debugging this.

Thx,
Charlie