From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 20 March 2003 11:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX Updater 3 Released

That'll let you access the rest of the site without flash, but not the
download page.  just get a redirect to the
'flash_app_requirements.html',
which says you have to have JS1.2 and Flash 6.0.65.0+.  Tons of fun for
servers without a GUI to install flash into.  Anyone from MM have a
suggestion?

barneyb