This all very nice of you Michael, and I have already received it
from

another kind person ...

But it kinda misses some of the point I was trying to make.

I love flash. It's pretty. It makes websites really cool.

HOWEVER

I shouldn't have to use it to download an updater to a piece of
software

we all pay very good money for.

That's all.

Been doing a lot of trial by fire testing of CFMX installs lately
(win2k

and Linux - installing by command line) and forgive me if I come off

bit touchy. I happen to love CF and make a living by it, but darn if

some of the simple things are becoming a wee bit difficult.

So just a little frustrated.

the

>>| Accessibility link in the footer of any MM page.

I am using the HTML version of the website. No go. Still tells you
that

you need the Flash plugin to continue.

Erika

make

>>| the updater available to her from my web site.

Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the
latest news in ColdFusion and related topics.