Some comments from our Sysadmin(hope he doesn't mind <g>)who was going
to get the updater and install it because I hadn't downloaded it
yet...not a developer, but very sharp. We are about to start on our first
real MX project, so there is a new machine to be installed tonight
too. He also had not been to the new macromedia.com yet...

"Talk about a f**ked up website-- I've been at the Macromedia website for
more than 10 minutes and have yet to find the download area for software
updates.  Their support section is all KB stuff, and their download area
per-se is for trialware.

Grrrrr.... has been a frustrating evening.  MX won't install on the
machine.  It's throwing a Windows Installer error which may (or may not) be
related to Terminal Services-- will have to try from the console in the a.m.
(Same s*it happened when I tried to install MS Office over TermSvcs a few
days ago-- had to do it @ the console.)"

I then went to go download it for him directly to one of the servers
thru term services, and the server didn't have the latest version of
flash so a can't download! how incredibly retarded...

Anyway, here is a direct link...
http://65.57.83.12/go/cfmx_updater_win_svr_u3

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]