It is a tad strange as installed a client such as Flash is not really

accepptable to install software especially on a locked down server
and

bearing in mind the security hole discovered in Flash recently (which
was

patched).

You cannot assume that an administrator will want to install Flash or
indeed

has the power to through rights etc...