Christian,

We know the work arounds.
We can work the work arounds.
The point WAS and STILL IS that we shouldn't HAVE to.

Which you duly noted, thank you VERY MUCH!

Seriously though, why antagonize us all day?
How hard can it possible be, that all day today, you guys couldn't
release a non-flash link to the updator?

Please, a non-flash solution is duly needed and wanted, no matter what.
And I'm sure WE will ALL thank you when we get one.
Well, maybe I speak for myself.

Thank you for listening to our concerns as always,
A pleasure to know you guys are there ....

Your friendly neighborhood ColdFusion developer.

However, it