The question I have, is there any performance advantages and/or
disadvantages to one large CFC file versus several smaller ones?  I'm
writing an application using a CFC for all my administration database tasks.
Currently I have everything in one CFC file.  The tasks could probably be
logically broken up into three or four smaller CFC files by function type.
My question is there any performance reason to do this?  The single large
file will probably top out at about 20K, does this add to the overhead of
any template calling on the CFC?