Well, what we're doing is showing maps of a specific area and then
allowing someone to enter gps points for a well or septic system or
outbuilding, etc. Then we need to be able to lay those points on top of
the main property map with an outline of the structure they've entered
into the system.

Does this sound like something that Mapserver can handle?

How about plotting based on physical address? Or is there another
database somewhere that I could use to lookup lat/long points for a
physical address?

Thanks,

Joshua Miller
Head Programmer / IT Manager
Garrison Enterprises Inc.
www.garrisonenterprises.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(704) 569-9044 ext. 254

except where the sender states them to be the views of
Garrison Enterprises Inc.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]