Is there anything similar to the PHP open source project "Gallery" available for
Cold Fusion?  I've been playing with some php open source projects such as Post
Nuke, phpBB2 and Gallery for the past week and they are some impressive pieces
of work.

The Gallery project on SourceForge can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gallery

The application uses one of several open source image processing packages (I'm
using ImageMagick) to do image manipulation like creating thumbnails, photo
rotation, and autoresizing.  I can just about muddle through php and can
customize a few sundry features, but I'd love to find a CF version of Gallery
that I could integrate into a couple of existing ColdFusion applications that
I'm working on.

BTW, wasn't there a CF Open Source mailing list at HOF at one time?  I don't see
any trace of it on the web site any more.  Is there currently a good resource
for CF open source projects?

Thanks,
Jim