We've had some problems using realObjects in a test rollout on campus.

Everybody has failed to mention what is hands down the best product...

http://www.ephox.com/

Take a look at EditLive! For Java.  Hands down the cleanest TTW WYSWYG
I've worked with.

Our current solution is from Ektron using the empower/ewebeditpro
solution.  Its not pretty, but coupling it with some 2003 Terminal
servers, an emulator from HobSoft, and a little slight of hand, we are
delivering the activeX controls out to our mac/unix clients.

This solution has been less than ideal, and we are currently developing
a EditLive! solution to replace our Ektron based product.

Simply put, Ektron has given us 16 months of broken promises to deliver
a cross platform solution.  There was a rumored java version that they
never let into beta, and there is a Flash object that lacks link library
and image support, which we have designated as core requirements of any
TTW WYSIWYG solution.

Good luck,

Trey Rouse
Data Application Architect
Web Services - Rice University

WYSIWYG
> editor out there, which theoretically could overcome the browser and
> platform compatibility issues much easier. If anyone knows of one,
please
> speak up.
>
> On a related note, does anyone use activSpell, outside of activEdit?

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com