From: "Raymond Camden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>It's bunk. They are saying you need to lock local variables? I'd worry
>about their support staff if they thought that.

I've had an experience with CT support recently where I could tell that some of their
staff were obviously better than others.

I needed a mapping set up so that I could use CFCs and, in my support request, I even
mentioned the exact CT knowledgebase article number I was referring to.

I kept going back and forth with the same guy, who kept saying it was set up, but I
still couldn't use the mapping he said he set up.

After about 3 days, I got e-mail from another guy who said it looked like the wrong
type of mapping was setup and he fixed it right away.

So, not all support staffers are created equal.  I'd suggest asking for someone else
to confirm this suggestion (which makes NO sense).

I'm still quite pleased with CrystalTech, despite this one experience.

ColdFusion and related topics.