Isn't that what I said?  ;^)

> able to charge more for a VPS as they are getting more than just app
> isolation. I think the CFMX J2EE benefit would be a hard sell to potential
> hosting customers. Therefore, it is not so much your cost per month, but
> your profit after expenses.

I mentioned that as well actually... and an isolated instance of CF is MUCH
cheaper to install and maintain than a VPS.

Many hosts offer "enterprise" CF hosting now for upwards of $80 a month
already.  One of the features of these plans is the low number of sites on
the server so they may be able to do separate instances with their current
load already.

People that are willing to pay $80 a month for a feature set may be willing
to pay another $10-$20 a month for application isolation.

Jim Davis

ColdFusion and related topics.