On Friday, Jul 4, 2003, at 06:15 US/Pacific, Raymond Camden wrote:
>> Can you perhaps quantify a little in terms of the level of
>> stress that you have found to trigger this "behavior"?
> In my case, the errors were occuring on cflib and my blog. I think
> cflib.org gets around 2.5k requests per day. My blog gets a lot less.

Right, which is really very low traffic - that's why I don't think it's
a load issue per se (because we didn't hit any problems under much
higher load when we were using application scope - we changed to server
scope for most things prior to deployment simply because server scope
access is marginally faster).

Ray, have you had any success creating a reproducible test case for
this? Have you tried server scope and shown that the buggy behavior
does not occur?

Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/blog/

-- Margaret Atwood

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.