> if you don't know Java. Architecting the struts-config takes some work.
> Deploying can be a royal pain.

Jakarta Struts Config Mappings are not all that Hard to understand. You can
take a peek into CFMX/JRun xml mappings.. they are fairly straight forward.

I dont think you can use Struts as is in CFMX but yes.. borrow some good
ideas.
e.g.
<ActionMapping action="portal.aboutUs" scope="url" validate="false"
view="system/view/aboutUs.cfm">
 <ConfigData dataClass="MyDataClass" method="getAboutUs" returnType="struct"
varName="aboutUs" methodParams="request,form,url" />
</ActionMapping>

Dynamically execute CFC methods..
dataClass = Your CFC (MyDataClass)
method = getAboutUs
var Type returned = struct
var Name = variables.aboutUs (Controller dynamically executes this for you)

The mappings are parsed once into application scope.

Joe Eugene

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm