> idea but overblown for most web apps. We are now back to CF and using a
> methodology from www.benorama.com It's nice, supports internationalisation

Ben has some really good ideas, a few things i wasnt a big fan of.

1. <cfLocation ...> in controllers.. which are *.cfc's
  <cflocation url="#application.virtualPaths.APPROOT#" addtoken="no">

  HTTP redirection for application flow seems like "Go To's" to me.

2. CFC Calls within view pages.

I Personally think controller should handle all data calls and this shouldnt
be within any View pages.. The Only Job of a View is to Display
Information/Data.

Joe Eugene