On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 08:19 AM, Thomas Chiverton wrote:

> Thanks to Chrisian too for his detailed explanation.

Sure thing.  I realize now that I posted one bit of misinformation,
however.  I said in a previous post that the licensing manager dies as
soon as it determines the integrity of the license, however I have
since learned that the licensing manager stays running, but only while
Contribute is running.  When Contribute quits, the licensing manager
quits, and when Contribute is uninstalled, so is the licensing manager.

Sorry for the mistake.  Let me know if you have any additional
questions.

Christian

ColdFusion and related topics.