Out of curiosity, Jamie, is this typical of all of your projects or just
this particular one?

Additionally, how do you (and all other appropriate developers on your
project(s)) respond to changes in requirement that necessitate a change in
display, logic, and data?  Are the changes made by one person or three?  If
three, have you found it difficult to coordinate everyone's time and effort?

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC