Interesting that you are comparing a Java Framework to a ColdFusion framework. Don't
you think that is comparing Apples to Oranges?

Within the Java World, Struts is by far the most adapted Framework of its kind.
Within the ColdFusion world (and I am not just referring to CFMX here). Fusebox is the
most adapted Framework of its kind.

So don't compare Fusebox with Struts, compare it to BlackBox and SmartObjects.  Those
are the items within the same realm, just as you would compare Struts to Jade rather
than comparing Struts to Zope.

http://www.coolfusion.com