Jamie Jackson wrote:
> I can't think a time when this has been an issue (yet). If necessary,
> I could always go into their fuse and make the mod myself, but we've
> been happy staying out of each others' code so far.

This is pretty much the point I was getting at when I asked "In your
experience, how often do you have one developer working on the form and
another working on the action file?"  My point was that, when you have
different developers working on different aspects of a single functional
unit (i.e., display, logic, data for a single "action"), it can become
difficult to respond to changes in the requirements without having to cross
those borders.

It sounds as if, so far, you've been able to succeed in that regard, and I
congratulate you on that.  I just wonder how successful it will be come
crunch time, or when a developer gets moved to another project, or any
number of other problems that are unfortunately common.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC

http://www.coolfusion.com