And I feel you should find another list.

I don't think anyone who comes to this list asking for solutions to
problems,
regardless if *YOU* think its ridiculously simple or not, should be termed a
"lamer".

There is a Newsgroup for CF as well that you can subscribe to.
Ask someone on the list for the server name, and hope that they don't think
you a lamer and send you on a course on how to read the list archives.

Ciao.
-Gel