I'm not going to defend myself or the alterations to the list here but
instead defend the list itself. Those 200+ posts a day you get are from
dedicated people who either know something or want to know something. There
is no sin in that and they should not be berated for it. Yes I know many
questions can be answered by looking through the docs, but the docs will not
answer with experience and in many cases will not answer with examples. If
you have complaints, please send them to me and we'll talk. If you have
complaints, make them constructive so we can build from them. If you have
complaints, try not to insult people.
Thanks.

> I don't want to unsubscribe as I think this list is a good resource, but
> with 200+ mails a day, most of which are from lamers who should read a
> manual or do a course, I feel I have to at least complain before I explode
> with frustration.
>
> Regards,
> Anthony Geoghegan.
> Lead Developer,